BD for Accountants
For accountants and accounting firms, a sound business development plan is more essential than ever. After all, when you combine increased competition, greater disruption from technology and changing client expectations, doing the ‘same old, sold old’ won’t cut it any more.
But becoming a business development master doesn’t mean spending more on BD & marketing than your rivals. In fact, it could mean spending less.
Research shows that some of the fastest growing professional firms had smaller BD budgets than other firms. They were just more selective about how they spent their money.
That’s our our approach to business development as well. We always first examine where your easy wins are and what you can do with your existing resources; ee don’t immediately ask you to tear everything down and rebuild again.
It’s this philosophy that’s earned us the trust of some of Australia and New Zealand’s very best accounting firms when it comes to BD.
Get in touch to find out how we can help your accounting firm get better at BD too.
READ ABOUT OUR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SERVICES FOR accountants and accounting firms
READ OUR LATEST THINKING ON BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT FOR accountants and accounting firms
- 6 things Australian law firms now need to accept
- How to build your practice when you’re busy
- What should you charge? 10 factors that should determine your pricing
- 7 strategies that will help mushy middle law firms make a mint
- 14 ways your firm can win more work
- Why it’s time to break up with bad clients