Understand the core issues covered in the Partner course with an emphasis on the strategic and business issues confronting partners in national legal practices. Discuss current thinking on partner performance, leadership and team management. We can also offer in-house and tailored course options for this course.
- strategic and business planning
- maintaining positive partner relations
- business development and client relationship strategies
- managing time and planning
- financial mechanics and costing
- leadership, staff management, motivation and IR
- personal performance and stress management
- trust money – responsibility, pitfalls and problems
- ethics and professional responsibility
- risk management – prevention strategies
- risk management – the insurer’s perspective
Sue-Ella will be conducting the sessions on Business Planning, Client Development & Marketing.
For more information, visit the College of Law website