The voice of the client is usually sought by businesses at two main listening posts: at the end of a transaction and as part of an ongoing relationship management plan. While many businesses devote a lot of effort to their client feedback programs, they can be hard to sustain, expensive to conduct, elaborate in their execution and slow to yield results. In this session, you’ll discover alternative ways to gather meaningful insights from clients without busting your budget. In addition, you’ll find out how to use client experience mapping and empathy mapping to guide your approach.
- A practical five-stage client experience framework that will re-frame marketing, sales and client loyalty actions
- How to install at least six more ”listening posts” throughout a client journey
- How to move feedback to the front line of client engagement
- How to use empathy mapping to inform the questions you ask
- Date: Monday, 25 June 2018
- Time: 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Russell McVeagh, Vero Centre, 48 Shortland Street, Auckland
- Price: ICON Member: NZD $30 | AUD $28, Non-Member: NZD $55 | AUD $53
To register, click here.
ICON are a network of B2B professionals working as marketers, sales leaders, business developers, customer engagement specialists and communicators, from sectors as diverse as accounting, legal, engineering, property and architecture, technology, management and more.
Collectively, ICON and their members act as an active knowledge, development and social network which connects industry giants with newcomers in order to develop relationships and share best practice.