Today’s legal and business professionals are faced with new challenges and opportunities to help their firms and departments deliver greater value. There is increasing pressure to be more efficient, design and deliver work product based on quality metrics, and better connect costs to the value received.
Legal Lean Sigma® and Project Management are not just about doing more with less; they are about doing the right things and doing them right, the first time, every time.
- You’ll learn how to apply process improvement to produce efficiency, excellent quality and service, a high probability of successful outcomes, predictability, and achieve greater satisfaction.
- You’ll learn how project management ensures you select, apply, and manage best processes to deliver what is most critical for success, on time and on budget.
- We’ll show you both tools and processes; explain how they are used, and provide the opportunity for you to apply it to your specific legal or business challenge.
- You'll take part in experiential learning, table work and discussions.
Learn and apply Six Sigma, Lean, project management and other methodologies in contexts that are immediately useful and relevant to the practice and business of law.
- Law firm Partners & Snr Associates
- In-house counsel
- Legal Operations
- BD & Marketing
- Finance & Pricing
- Law Firm and Law Department managers
Open Enrolment Date: Sydney, Tuesday 13 November 2018
FEE: $900 plus GST
For enquiries or to register:
Additional dates available for privately delivered courses
© LEGAL LEAN SIGMA INSTITUTE. LEGAL LEAN SIGMA IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED