Professional service firms are shifting their attention, and investment, in business development skills and expectations from the exclusive realm of Partners. Today firms are engaging a wider cross section of experience to help them compete.
Recently presented in Sydney and Brisbane to outstanding feedback, Sue-Ella Prodonovich will join the Australasian Professional Services Marketing Association in Melbourne to discuss tried and tested methods for up-skilling and empowering fee earners (from Associate /Senior through to Senior Associate/Director levels) in Business Development and Marketing.
THIS SESSION WILL LOOK AT:
- Practical ideas for getting professionals involved from day one
- Role of marketing and business development
- How to improve your firm’s rate of success
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Young professionals
- Marketing and business development professionals
- HR and learning & Development professionals
- Managing Partners and CEOs
Date: Wednesday 22 March 2017
Time: 5:15 pm registration
5:30 pm - 6:45 pm
Venue: Corrs Chambers Westgarth, Level 25, 567 Collins Street, Melbourne