Topic: Reviewing the inter-relationship of changes in the legal market and growth opportunities for legal practices.
The session will cover:
- New opportunities for growing a ‘traditional’ legal practice
- Grey matters: promoting personal experience as a competitive advantage
- Double up or delete: how firms are supporting fee earners grow their practices
- Long term focus with immediate progress: how to implement firmwide or practice plans in stages
- Spotting the Hippos – and other challenges for firm management.
Who should attend:
- Managing Partners, CEO and general Managers with responsibility for firm strategy
- Business development professionals
- Partners, Principals and Special Counsel with responsibility for revenue growth
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit this LINK.