The voice of the client is usually sought by firms at two main listening posts: at the end of a transaction and as part of an ongoing relationship management plan.
While many firms devote a lot of effort to their client feedback programs, they can be hard to sustain, expensive to conduct, elaborate in their execution and slow to yield results.
In this session, you’ll discover alternative ways to gather meaningful insights from clients without busting your budget. In addition, you’ll find out how to use client experience mapping and empathy mapping to guide your approach in client interactions and relationship management.
- A practical five-stage client experience framework that will re-frame marketing, sales and client loyalty actions
- How to install at least six more ”listening posts” throughout a client journey
- How to move feedback to the front line of client engagement
- How to use empathy mapping to inform the questions you ask
- Date: Monday 10 September 2018
- Time: 12:00pm-1:30pm EDT
- Location: ALM Media, 2nd Floor, 150 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017
About ALM Media
ALM Media is a business-to-business information and intelligence media company that delivers premium content to professionals in the legal, financial services, benefits, consulting, property and casualty insurance, and real estate industries.