Held in association with the Buying Legal Council and Lawcadia, the Legal Procurement Conference APAC is a unique opportunity for legal operations and procurement professionals, in-house teams and their law firm counterparts to share insights, discuss ideas and explore the increasingly influential world of legal procurement.
- Date: Tuesday. 24 July 2018
- Time: 8:15am - 5:30pm
- Location: KPMG, Level 38, Tower Three, International Towers Sydney, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney
Buyers of Legal, Alternative & Ancillary Legal Services
- C onference plus 1 year Corporate Membership (Value US$750) AU$925
- Conference plus 1 year Individual Membership (Value US$250) AU$475
- Non-Members AU$425
- Buying Legal Council Members AU$350
Providers of Legal, Alternative & Ancillary Legal Service
- Buying Legal Council "Friends"AU$575
- General Admission AU$600
- Conference plus 1 year "Friendship" (Value US$400) AU$700
For more information about the conference and to register, click here.
About Buying Legal Council and Lawcadia
The Buying Legal Council® is the international trade organization for legal procurement. Our members are tasked with sourcing legal, alternative and ancillary legal services and managing supplier relationships.
Lawcadia is a rapidly growing Australian-based legaltech business, focused on purpose built, end-to-end legal procurement solutions that deliver transparency, accountability, and an ability to analyse data and derive insights for objective decision making and continuous improvement.