The LMA Conference is the largest annual meeting of legal marketing and business development professionals.
Sue-Ella will be presenting on Tuesday 10 April on:
How to Use Client Experience and Empathy Mapping to Boost Client Insights
The voice of the client is usually sought by firms at two main listening posts: at the end of a transaction and as part of an ongoing relationship management plan. While many firms devote a lot of effort to their client feedback programs, they can be hard to sustain, expensive to conduct, elaborate in their execution and slow to yield results. In this session, you’ll discover alternative ways to gather meaningful insights from clients without busting your budget. In addition, you’ll find out how to use client experience mapping and empathy mapping to guide your approach.
- A practical five-stage client experience framework that will re-frame marketing, sales and client loyalty actions
- How to install at least six more ”listening posts” throughout a client journey
- How to move feedback to the front line of client engagement
- How to use empathy mapping to inform the questions you ask
- Examples of client feedback questions/questionnaires
When and Where:
Tuesday 10th April at 3:30pm - 4:30pm in New Orleans, Louisiana.
More information here.