Learn about the challenges and pitfalls of running your own practice, with an emphasis on financial management, strategic planning and business development. Hear how experienced practitioners have tackled sole practice.
Discuss the typical problems faced by sole practitioners including cash flow and profitability, trust accounts and Lawcover, common ethical dilemmas, and learn about business and risk management systems to address these issues.
- business planning and development
- work and people management
- financial management and profitability
- financing your practice – taxation strategies
- ethics and professional responsibility
- trust money and trust records
- setting up the trust account
- trust account pitfalls and problems
- Lawcover and risk management
- sole practitioner forum
- stress management