This course is specifically adapted for in-house lawyers with a strong emphasis on legal and organisational strategy.
While highlighting the importance of the in-house team’s value proposition and delivering effective results, this course also covers the role of in-house lawyers in ethical culture and governance systems, stakeholder relationships, risk assessment and management and the core regulatory curriculum.
- strategic management – challenges for corporate and
- government lawyers
- people management
- work and systems management
- developing an ethical business culture
- financial mechanics – budgets and balance sheets
- client relationship strategies – delivering value
- ethics and professional responsibility
- risk management – the insurer’s perspective
- risk management – prevention strategies
- stress management