Understand strategic business planning in this course that highlights the role and responsibilities of partners in business development, practice leadership, supervision and mentoring, client development, financial and business performance and ethical and risk management.
- strategic and business planning
- management systems and technology
- work and people management
- effective partnership relations
- marketing and business development
- financial management and profitability
- ethics and professional responsibility
- trust money – responsibility, pitfalls and problems
- Lawcover and risk management
- financing your practice – taxation strategies
- stress management
For more details or to register click here.