Date: 22 May 2019
Time: 5:30 pm for 6:00 pm start
Location: Clayton Utz, Level 28 Riparian Plaza, 71 Eagle Street, Brisbane
Networking is made up of more than just a string of contacts. You need a plan with a specific focus that will help you pursue the kind of relationships that move you closer to your objectives. There is also no one size fits all approach – everyone has a personal style so therefore you need to design an approach that will work for you.
In the session, we will explore the following topics:
• Why networking is important
• Bridged and comprehensive networks: making networking easy
• Planning for a network that works: how to adapt your style to networking
• What to watch out for (pitfalls and blind spots) and what not to do
• Assessing your current network
with the objective of the session being to:
• Reinforce the importance of relationships in business development
• Expand the breadth of relationships with existing and potential new clients
• Provide tools and tips which are transferable to other situations
Sue-Ella Prodonovich is one of Australia’s leading advisors on business development and marketing for professional services.
Sue-Ella has more than 20 years senior level experience winning work and growing businesses in complex professional services industries. Over that time, she has given countless professionals the tools they need to attract and retain clients and build more profitable, more sustainable and more enjoyable practices.
This event is sponsored by Clayton Utz.