Ever wondered why some professional services firms keep on winning the best work from the best clients while other firms seem to never stop struggling?
It’s not necessarily because of the quality of their work or because they spend more on marketing. It’s usually not even because they put in more hours or because they know some secret secret formula you don’t.
It’s probably because their people know what they’re doing and where they’re headed. It’s also probably they know their limitations and they don’t try to be all things to all people. And it’s almost certainly because their fee earners and support staff have been shown the techniques and tactics they need to win new clients and get more work from existing ones.
If you want your people to get better at any of these factors that go into making a great firm, we can help.
- Tap into the knowledge of your existing staff to develop and execute the best business development strategy
- Train your fee earners and support staff in the skills they need to succeed
- Help you onboard new hires so they contribute to your bottom line from day one
- Coach and mentor key staff so their career goals align with the firm’s
- Show you how to turn your fee earners in to business development dynamos
- How US firms are building the next generation of rainmakers
- How to get junior professionals to start contributing to the bottom line
- How to build your practice when you’re busy
Contact us to find out how we can help your firm ▸