The best business development strategies always begin by analysing your strengths, talents and capabilities and then building a plan to capitalise on them.
Whether you’re looking to refresh your strategy for growth, concentrating on specific skill gaps or preparing your firm for a merger or acquisition, we’ll help you uncover your real strengths and then deliver the right strategic planning framework to take advantage of them.
We can also incorporate and recommend the right experts to execute your firm’s key strategies in areas such as staff performance, recruiting new talent, defining current roles, structuring, remuneration and benchmarking financial performance.
- Analyse, test and develop your ideas for business growth
- Help you identify your firm’s competitive position in the market
- Show you where to focus your resources for maximum effect
- Develop immediate and future or long-term business goals
- Execute those plans for action
- 7 strategies that will help mushy middle law firms make a mint
- The problem with the mushy middle for law firm
- What should you charge? 10 factors that should determine your pricing
- 6 things Australian law firms now need to accept
- 7 ways to segment your market
- 8 times a new client will want to hear your pitch
Contact us to find out how we can help your firm.