Business Development Skills for Lawyers with 2-6 yrs PQE
This one-day intensive workshop shows lawyers with 2-6 years’ experience how to take the next step in their career. It has been specifically designed by Sue-Ella Prodonovich and Sam Coupland to address the issues law firms require of their next generation leaders.
Participants will focus on
- Strategic issues facing profession
- The financial mechanics of a legal practice and what they can do to improve productivity and profitability
- Understanding the cost of production of different matters
- What is needed to gain more business from their known network
- Ideas for attracting new business.
“Fabulous tips and practical insights.”
“Plenty of take home points and ideas.”
“Good examples from other firms.”