Professional service firms are shifting their attention to, and investment in, business development skills and expectations from the exclusive realm of Partners. Today firms are engaging a wider cross section of experience to help them compete.
Recently presented in Brisbane and Melbourne to outstanding feedback, Sue-Ella Prodonovich will join us in Sydney to discuss tried and tested methods for up-skilling and empowering fee earners (from Associate/Senior through to Senior Associate/Director levels) in business development and marketing.
This session will look at:
- Practical ideas for getting professionals involved from day one
- The role of marketing and business development
- How to improve your firm’s rate of success
Who should attend:
- Young professionals
- Marketing and Business Development professionals
- HR and Learning & Development professionals
- Managing Partners and CEOs
ICON Member - $77.00
Non-Member - $99.00
To register for this session, please click here.