Professional service firms are shifting their attention, and investment, in business development skills and expectations from the exclusive realm of Partners. Today firms are engaging a wider cross section of experience and transferable skills to help them compete.
This is why I will be discussing tried and tested methods for up-skilling and empowering early career fee earners in new Business Development.
This session will look at:
- Practical ideas for getting professionals involved from day one
- Role of marketing and business development
- How to improve your firm’s rate of success
Who should attend?
- Early career professionals – lawyers, accountants, engineers, consultants, architects
- Business development professionals
- HR and Learning & Development professionals
- Managing Partners and CEOs
Feedback from attendees:
"Brilliant, engaging speaker"
"Fabulous tips and practical insights"
"Plenty of take home points and ideas"
"Good examples from other firms"
"Fabulous depth of knowledge"
Date :Wednesday, 5 October 2016
Time:12:30pm – 2pm
Location: ‘The George’, Ground floor, 216 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
Pricing:$50.00 plus GST
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details
Email address: _____________________________________________________________________
Firm name: _____________________________________________________________________
How many participants would you like to register? ____________________________________________________________________
Please book no later than 30th September.