Client Feedback & Client Listening
Effective client feedback or client listening is worth its weight in gold.
That’s because rich client data can give you raw insights into how your professional services firm is performing on both a transactional and relationship basis, revealing what’s working and where you need to improve.
In 2012, our principal, Sue-Ella Prodonovich attended an intensive program in London to become accredited in the Net Promoter Score™ Methodology: one of the most recognised and effective methods for measuring client loyalty.
- Collect and analyse client feedback using a range of methods including telephone, face-to-face and online interview
- Carry out relationship and transactional reviews of your client base and act as the voice of client so you know exactly how they’re thinking
- Help you understand key client insights and analyse how they’re impacting on your business development
- Show your firm how to ‘close the loop’ with clients, so that their insights inform your business plans, client experience management and client journey mapping.
- The cheat’s guide to starting a client listening program
- Why people will stop referring you work
- 3 common fears about client feedback… and how to overcome them
- 5 more fears about client feedback (and how to overcome these ones too)
Contact us to find out how we can help your firm.