On 26 August (that’s tomorrow), I’m showing lawyers 10 different ideas for bringing work through the door. The good news is that you can join us too… and you won’t even have to leave your desk!
That’s because I’ll be teaching via webinar on behalf of ALPMA. And I’ll be showing you how the latest thinking from the United States and other sophisticated legal services markets applies to Australia and New Zealand. We’ll cover topics such as:
- How to create an actionable business plan
- How to identify opportunities and ‘easy' wins
- The best ways to engage all staff in business development activities
- How to accelerate referral activity
- How to maintain momentum.
The seminar starts at 1pm AEST and best of all it’s free for ALPMA members. So grab a sandwich and join us.