On Friday 24 October I'll be facilitating a panel that reveals what some leading professional service firms are doing as part of the Asia-Pacific Professional Services Marketing Association's (APSMA) 2014 Annual Conference.
Read my own thoughts on how to build a successful sales program in your firm.
- Bruce Cooper, Deputy Chief Executive Partner, Clayton Utz
- James Taylor, National Leader Sales & Bids Team, Deloitte
- Paul Bonomy, Chief Marketing Officer, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Sonia Adams, Client Liaison, GHD
- Moderator: Sue-Ella Prodonovich
What we're discussing
More and more professional services firms are focusing their efforts in building and developing their business development and marketing people with client facing skills. This panel brings together four senior leaders responsible for client relationship management within their organisation. They will share their views and tips on how they motivate high performing professionals to be high performing salespeople. They will also discuss the current state of sales in professional services firms, and share some of their approaches in action in a particularly tough environment.
Where: Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Sydney
When: 9am, Friday 25 October